Friday, January 27, 2012

Canadian Goose Jackets UPDATE



Recently I have seen that the Canadian Goose Jackets that I did a post on about a month ago are killing Coyotes for the fur. I find this horrible. They are killing tons and tons of Coyotes to make some stupid jacket that costs so much money.

"Each year in Canada, over 100,000 coyotes are trapped and killed in cruel leg-hold, Conibear and snare traps. In agony and confusion, animals often break teeth and bones trying to escape.
Across Canada, trap check times vary from once every 20 hours to once every 14 days, but such laws are largely unenforceable. An animal who does not die quickly is faced with unrelenting pain and a panic-filled wait, until they are clubbed to death, suffocated, shot or strangled.
Canada Goose Inc. is a a popular adventure clothing company that uses real Canadian coyote fur trim on the hoods of their jackets."

I have seen some posts from the company saying they are not associated with Mink or other small animal killings, but they didn't say anything about Coyotes and this makes me think they are avoiding the question about the Coyotes. I am disappointed and I think using real fur is despicable. I find it horrible. I will never ever think that killing animals and using their fur for fashion. There is a reason they use fake fur.

Source : http://furbearerdefenders.com/blog/blog/1-blog/78-canada-goose-inc-kills-coyotes

No comments:

Post a Comment